- DCGIA-2017-member-application – WORD or PDF File DCGIA-2017-member-application – If you have an interest in Gems & Jewelry, we invite you to participate.
- Stay current with the latest developments in today’s fast-moving gem and jewelry trade.
- Interact with a diverse group of professionals and hobbyists who share a common interest in gems and jewelry.
- Find answers to your questions and discover a fascinating forum for sharing your knowledge.
- Network with your peers, maintain your skills, learn what’s new in synthetics and treatments, and enjoy the companionship of others in the trade.
- Enter to win a Bob Davis $500 Scholarship. See the Education Page for the full details on the scholarship.
Joining Is Easy
Our annual meeting fee is $70 and entitles you to attend all 11 of the chapter meetings, and enter to win a Memorial $250 Scholarship. See the Education Page for the full details on the scholarship. You could also select to attend meetings individually and pay $10 at the door. You can request to be added to our mailing list for meeting and educational event announcements. For additional information, contact our chapter secretary Charlie Marts or use the form link at the top of the page.
To join by mail, download the Application above, fill it out and send a completed application plus a check to:
Charlie Marts, Chapter Secretary
13400 Catoctin Court
Herndon, VA 20170
To join by email, download the Application in WORD format above, fill it out and send it to: email@example.com ,then send a check to the above address or bring it to the first meeting you attend.